QUICK & USEFUL LINKS:
- YOU CAN TRACK YOUR PARCEL YODEL DELIVERY HERE .
- YOU CAN TRACK YOUR APC SHIPMENT HERE.
- EMAIL US ON: email@example.com
- HOW TO USE DISCOUNT/GIFT CODES
- HOW TO SPEND BRUCEY BONUS LOYALTY POINTS
CLICK & COLLECT
Sorry we cannot facilitate click & collect of online orders currently. Perhaps someday we will again.
When buying from our online shop you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions laid out in this page unless special requests have been agreed upon prior to ordering.
OVER 18'S ONLY!
- You must be of legal drinking age to use and order from our online shop.
- Orders received are usually processed and picked next working day. During busy periods such as xmas this could be 1-2 days.
- Orders are now shipped via APC, most areas are delivered in 24-48hrs however some more remote areas such as the Highlands could be up to 5 days.
- We have currently suspended shipping to NI and the Isles while we look for an alternative courier who can deliver here for a reasonable price. Any orders to these areas in the meantime will be cancelled & refunded. Apologies for any inconvenience, we hope to resolve this asap.
- Deliveries are made Monday to Friday, 8am-4pm. Unfortunately timed deliveries cannot be facilitated on their standard service.
- Requests to be left in a safe place or with a neighbour can be added to the "notes" section when ordering or contact us by email. Items with a leave safe instruction are done so at customers risk.
- If ordering multiple boxes, if one goes awol when you contact us if you can let us know what is missing this should help us replace any damages quicker and ensure the rest of the order is not delayed.
- Home & Business addresses only. Unfortunately our courier cannot deliver beer to PO Box addresses.
- If you are contacting the brewery in relation to an order from us please have your Williams Bros. Order Number at hand (Example: #WB1001). This will be on the email you received from us.
- All Customer services are carried out by email, our CS team do not have a direct phone line in the warehouse.
- Please supply us with your full name, address & contact email.
- Please insure you have the correct shipping details before confirming the order. These details are automatically logged with the courier so changing after the order is place could result in having to recall the goods and re-ship causing delays. If you need to change something please let us know asap and we'll try to facilitate.
- The contact details supplied at checkout will be added to the shipment so you should get an email notification from the courier by email with a delivery date once collected. You will get a further email with a 2 hour delivery window on the day of delivery with options to re-schedule or leave with a neighbour or safe space.
- If no one is in APC will be in contact about how reschedule your item, you have 2 working days to contact them. If you fail to contact them the item will be returned to us and you may be charged a restocking fee.
- Orders are processed & dispatched most weekdays at 9am. Orders after this time will be processed the following working day.
- Please check contents & condition of the goods upon arrival in case of mis-pack or damages.
- We cannot be held responsible for disruption to shipping caused by industrial disputes, weather, damaged goods, pandemics, no one being in to receive shipment, failure to arrange a re-delivery or any other actions outside of our direct control.
- We reserve the right to ship products at a later date (up to 28 days after purchase) where the product ordered is not in stock at the time of purchase. In this situation you will be contacted first to see if thats ok, if you'd like to substitute out of stock items or offered a refund.
- For busy times such as the festive period or after the weekend please allow for a few extra days for the shipments to make it out the door.
- Please provide genuine details: fake phone numbers, contact details or wrong shipping tariffs will be flagged by our system and only result in a delay while we wait for correct details. We require a phone number (mobile preferably) for the courier &/or contacting you. These will only be used for orders and not stored or used for anything else.
- If you require a no signature delivery or things to be left in a safe place or neighbour please let us know in the notes section. Items with a leave safe instruction are done so at customers risk.
- We have set a tier pricing system. Pricing will increase as additional boxes are required a box fits 24 bottles/cans, we absorb some of the increases in shipping costs for larger orders. Pricing starts at £9.99 for less than 7 items , but reduces to £5.99 for one box of up to 24 bottles to mainland UK addresses. Each additional box with incur further £P&P. Sorry there is no "Free Shipping" tier.
- There are 24 slots in a box: bottles, glasses, merch & t-shirts take up a whole slot each.
- When shipping to the UK Isles including Northern Ireland. Please select correct shipping tariff at checkout or it may delay your order going out the door while we resolve.
- Items will be combined & shipped in as few boxes as possible to reduce environmental impact & postage costs - Special arrangements to ship in separate boxes can be requested however could result in additional cost.
- Unless pictured & stated on the listing our selections & packs do not come gift boxed & will be combined for shipping where possible. We can of course box items separately upon request however this could result in additional costs. Please enquire with us before placing an order if you wish to do this. In the case of some gift boxes (the historic ales pack), to ship safely and avoid damages in transit some assembly may be required once received.
All orders received by us are shipped subject to availability. If we are out of stock for an item someone will contact you to discuss delivery or refund options.
SCOTTISH LICENSING LAWS
As a company based and shipping out of Scotland we are bound by Scottish Licensing laws including Minimum Pricing and the The Alcohol Etc. Scotland Act 2010 - This does effect the way we can legally run promotions and process refunds.
CANCELLATIONS / RETURNS
If you wish to cancel your order please contact the brewery by email immediately. Orders cancelled after the items have been dispatched will be considered a return & could result in a restocking fee.
For Returns Please Note:
- Goods will only be accepted for return if they are dispatched within 7 days of delivery, unless we have notified you otherwise.
- The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. Therefore for your own protection we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
- Refunds will only be issued once the goods have been accounted for - either received back to us or confirmation of damaged/lost in transit from courier.
- The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility.
We understand that a missing, damaged or delayed shipments can be frustrating. Once a parcel leaves the warehouse the shipment is in the hands of our courier and things can go wrong. In these circumstances we will do our best to send replacements or offer refunds for damaged good ASAP. Verbal abuse of our helpful staff is not acceptable.
The term 'Williams Bros. Brewing Co.' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is:
Heather Ale Ltd, Eglinton Stores, Kelliebank, Alloa, FK10 1NT
Our company registration number is Registered in Scotland No. SC150332.